Crochet Husky Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans
Crochet this cute Crochet Husky C2C Square. This is part of the collection of the Alaskan Frontier Baby Blankets. Designed by Debbie Hurst Schisler.
Remember, if doing these for charity, ensure you use 100% Acrylic Yarns.
Yarn & Hook Suggestion
- For charity work use only 100% Acrylic Yarn.
- Suggestions such as Caron One Pound, Caron Simply Soft, Bernat Super Value and etc.
- 5.5 mm or I Hook.
- For Crochet Cruisers only, please follow our suggested yarn and hook size so you match each other on the cruise.
C2C Square Sizes
- 26 boxes wide by 26 boxes high.
- 20.5″ x 20.5″ without border
- With optional 2 rounds of border, squares are 22″ x 22″
How to follow the graphs. Use this lesson to learn how to follow and change colours. For more C2C Pictorial Graph Patterns, check out Repeat Crafter Me C2C Patterns as she has many designs.
For those attending the Crochet Cruises, please only use our designs as they are 26 boxes x 26 boxes using an 5.5 mm or I Crochet Hook. The cruisers will be exchanging with each other and sizes must be close to each other.
For the Crochet Cruisers, we are asking you put a border on each of your squares, we have 2 rounds to be added using only white. Be sure it’s white, not off-white, vintage white… just straight up white.
Using White Yarn only.
- Fasten on to any corner of your C2C Square. Ch 1, sc in same sp as join. Ch 2, sc in same space as join. Ch 2, * sc in space between the 2 groups of 3 double crochets. Ch 2. Repeat * Across to next corner. In corners, sc, ch 2, sc. Begin next side, ch 2, sc in between next space between 2 groups of dc. Complete the round in the same manner. Sl st to beg sc.
- Sl st to next ch-2 space. Ch 3 (counts as dc) 4 dc in same ch-2 space. Place 3 dc in each ch-2 space to next corner. In corners, place 5 dc. Continue around in same manner. Sl st to top of beg ch-3. Fasten off and weave in ends.
Comments on “Crochet C2C Husky Square”
Love your tutorials. They are easy to follow and so clear. You have some of the most awesome patterns. I am so pleased that I can enjoy your videos any time. Thank you for taking the time to do these videos. It is so good to see it done and it makes it much easier to follow the pattern. Again, thank you.
By the way I am from Connectcut and I do follow Husky Girls Basketball team. My Children are lucky enough to get to get tickets to all the home games.
Awesome. I’m glad it helped you out. 🙂 Have a great evening.
No blue button ?
Comments are closed.