This is using a crochet tapestry concept of carrying the yarn under the stitches and making them strategically pop out.
If you look closely, you will notice each row is the same colour as the popouts. Turn it sideways and it may appear more random, even when it’s not.
The tutorial is ready and filmed by Daisy Farm Crafts and linked below to help you further.
- Not Today Satan, Crochet Art… Ugly or Jaw Dropping?
- 19 Assorted Loom Knitting Patterns
- 43 Indulge your Deepest Crochet Desire Patterns
- Crochet Loopy Dots Blanket
- Crochet Going Dotty Hat Pattern
- 6 Crochet Blocks Blankets Patterns