The Crochet Polka Dot Baby Blanket was designed by Daisy Farm Crafts for Yarnspirations.
This is using a crochet tapestry concept of carrying the yarn under the stitches and making them strategically pop out.
If you look closely, you will notice each row is the same colour as the popouts. Turn it sideways and it may appear more random, even when it’s not.
The tutorial is ready and filmed by Daisy Farm Crafts and linked below to help you further.
- Not Today Satan, Crochet Art… Ugly or Jaw Dropping?
- 19 Assorted Loom Knitting Patterns
- 43 Indulge your Deepest Crochet Desire Patterns
- Crochet Loopy Dots Blanket
- Crochet Going Dotty Hat Pattern
- 6 Crochet Blocks Blankets Patterns
Comments on “Crochet Polka Dot Baby Blanket Pattern”
I am making the polka dot baby blanket. Can you recommend a method to secure the ends of the bobble rows?
For sure. I would do it like changing yarn ends. Ensure the weaving of the colour stays on the backside of the blanket. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jr0Zx2VzI
Comments are closed.