The Crochet Rustic Textures Afghan was originally done in Bernat Symphony yarn. Toby, a personal friend, from Prince Edward Island decided she loved the Crochet Rustic Textures Afghan so much but was sadly disappointed with the exclusivity issue.
She hopped on over to Michaels and really looked around for something that would hit the same sizing and a unique colour formula. She decided on Caron Swirl Cakes that is a roving yarn line Bernat Symphony. The yarn is changing colour on its own and it creates this superb self-striping look.
I was really inspired by her version as she found a way to have this pattern in a way that was unique and the yarn did its magic. Pattern download below isn’t this version but we have made the notes below for you.
- Caron Swirl Cakes – Plum Crumble – 9 Balls.
- Blanket is 48″ x 60″. She followed the pattern as written.
- 8 mm / L hook as stated in the pattern.
- Crochet Baby Ice Cream Swirl Hat Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Swirling Texture Pillow Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Hexagon Blanket Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Swirl Hat Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Baby Ice Cream Swirl Hat Pattern
- Crochet Swirling Texture Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Hexagon Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Swirl Hat Pattern