Crochet Staggered Stripes Shawl
The shawl starts off at the back of the neck and grows outward. Therefore, this concept can be for a child or adult depending on how big you want to make it.
The tutorial below shows you how to manipulate the colour. By all means, if you want just a regular granny shawl, you can do that as well and just bypass doing the colour changing. It’s really up to you.
- Crochet Boxy Garment(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Textured Life Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Reflective Cowl + Tutorial
- More About Repeat Crafter Me – Sarah
- Crochet Big Bloom Hat for Girls