Crochet Star Key Card Holder
The Crochet Star Key Card Holder is a simple concept to keep your hotel or cabin key handy without having to store it in your pocket.
I’ve used Patons Grace as it’s cotton and very strong. It’s a simple concept of continuous single crochet rounds. Just for fun, I added a white star to the outside of the pouch to customize this for a Stars & Stripes Crochet Cruise we are hosting.
Of course, I tend to be tacky, so I have added on some charms with my pouch to further customize it.
- 11 Crochet Senior Project Ideas
- Key Card Holder Using Regular 4 Ply Medium Weight Yarn – See Picture to Right
- Crochet Stay in Touch Crossover Pattern
- Crochet Cookie Bag Tag Identifiers
- Flower Luggage Tag Identifier
- 11 Free Crocheted Luggage Tag Ideas
Keys are that is magnetic to open your cabin, you don’t need to remove from the pouch, just put your pouch against the sensor.
- The key card is handy and you tend not to leave it sitting on a table or lounge chair.
- The pouch is covering any personal data which could be your name.
- It’s light and easy in and out access if you need to pull the card out.
- The pouch is deep enough so that it will not fall out easily.