Learn to Embroider French Knot
Learn to embroider the French Knot onto your crochet and knit projects.
I was originally intimidated by the thought of doing this on the project but didn’t realize how easy it was. After a couple of tries, I was quite impressed by how easy it really was.
During my trials, I was screwing up on the direction to wrap the needle. It works if you wrap the needle right away versus the wrong way. In the tutorial, I show you which way to wrap your needle to get it right.
Wrap the needle twice and insert it into the project and it’s done.
Some Pattern Ideas
- Knit Twist & Transfer Cast On + Tutorial
- Crochet Sashay Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Cabin in the Woods Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Beanie Slouchy + Tutorial
- Crochet Cookie Bag Tag Identifiers