Crochet Sashay Shawls
Learn to crochet Sashay Shawls. It’s a lot easier than it looks. It’s a matter of understanding the slip stitching and what to look for when doing so.
I have provided a step by step tutorial on getting started.
There is a total of 8 rows. Rows 1 – 6, you will skip every other top loop. This will cause the row to double itself as it means there will be 2 loops on the bottom for every 1 loop on top. This technique is what is creating the drape.
Rows 7 & 8, you will not skip any loops on the top. This will prevent the shawl from getting any wider and will suddenly start to grow straight down.
- Crochet Cabin in the Woods Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Star Stitch Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Bobble Fringe Shawl Pattern
- Step Ladder Crochet Afghan Pattern
- 56 Crochet & Knit For Women Patterns
- 6 Crochet Simple Shrug Patterns
- Crochet Slouchy Cardigan Pattern
You will need up to 4 balls of Sashay for the Adult Version of this. Up to 3 balls of Mini Sashay.
Refer to the video for step by step instructions and a quick lesson on how to make one.
Video Tutorial (Right and Left Hand)