Do you need a fast blanket, to do? For crocheters who know how to crochet, you know this is a fast blanket to work through. For beginners, it’s pretty easy to get moving on it. This is the Misty Moss Stitch Blanket.
The way the designer did this, it’s ingenious in that it’s just one row repeating throughout because of how the end started and finished.
Just put the hook into the wind and watch you fly!
Don’t Know How To Crochet?
If you don’t know how to crochet, use the tutorial below to get your crochet journey started! Never forget that it’s not about your speed or being perfect, it’s about the journey the stitches take you on.
- Project Level: Beginner
- Project Size: 32.5″ x 40″ long
- Pattern Gauge: 7.5 sts and 7 rows = 4 in moss stitch pattern
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team Stitch Multiple is 2 Chs + 2.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 10 mm / N/15
- Yarn In Pattern: Bernat Blanket, Colour is White Beach
- For Teaching Purposes: I am showing Bernat Blanket Sparkle with 10 mm / N/15 hook Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here.
- PATTERN DATE OF DOWNLOAD PDF Oct 26, 2022
- This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
Another idea for Bernat Blanket. My Study of Snow Blanket works really quickly. There’s a tutorial to assist as well.