The Crochet Bobble Stripes Crochet Blanket is an old design but a classic, timeless stitch combination.
There are ten rows in the repeating from rows 2 to 11. The blanket isn’t too complicated, with a mix of single crochet, double crochet and bobbles that make the light texture inside this classic baby blanket.
You can change the colours as often as you wish or follow the recommendations in the pattern.
- Project Size: 33.5″ x 42″. This is worked lengthwise.
- Gauge: 15 dc and 8 rows.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is 2 chs + 3.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 5 mm / H/8
- Yarn In Pattern: Bernat Softee Baby (Discontinued), Use a hook recommended on the ball when substituting.
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: Classic Historic Design
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
I have made a couple of diagrams of the stitch combination. You are welcome to download these two diagrams if you find it helps you. You can click on the diagrams to download them.
- Crochet Puffy Stitch Blanket Pattern
- Page 3 of 4: Crochet Snowflake Table Runner
- 31 Days of Hats Series – Day 6