What To Do With Bernat Wool-Up Worsted?
I believe Bernat Wool-Up Worsted and Bernat Wool-Up Worsted Tweeds is exclusive to Walmart Canada. However, you may find this in Walmart USA as there are reports of people being able to purchase it in stores.
This is a mix of 80% Acrylic and 20% Wool. It’s intended for scarves, hats and garments where warmth is a consideration.
- Content: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
- Ball Size: Solids: 238 yds, 218 m / 100 g, 3.5 oz
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Gauge: 4 – Medium
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Use for: Knit and Crochet Wearables
More Bernat Yarns
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.
Comment on “What To Do With Bernat Wool-Up Worsted?”
I was expecting pattern suggestions from title. I really like your patterns and videos.
Comments are closed.