Crochet Hexagon Rainbow Newborn Blanket
A while back an email came into the Help Desk from one of The Crochet Crowd members, Vicki Brandt, who loved Mikey’s Hexagon Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern and requested him to fill in the center to change it up to a blanket. Mikey thought it would be a great idea, but time is not on his side lately as his project schedule is quite filled up at this point. Vicki decided to pick up her hook and give it a go herself and after about 20 failed attempts, she was successful! Here is her beautiful piece. Thank you Vicki for sharing with all of us!
I tested Vicki’s pattern and it’s it easy to hook. Change colors as often as you like or try it with Caron Cakes and see how it comes out. You can make this as small or as large as you prefer.
Finished size – 34″ across.
Hexagon Rainbow Newborn Blanket
- 2 skeins:
- Main Color (MC) – Caron Simply Soft White
- 1 skein each:
- Color A – Caron Simply Soft Brites Watermelon
- Color B – Caron Simply Soft Brites Mango
- Color C – Caron Simply Soft Brites Super Duper Yellow
- Color D – Caron Simply Soft Brites Limelight
- Color E – Caron Simply Soft Brites Blue Mint
- Color F – Caron Simply Soft Brites Berry Blue
- Color G – Caron Simply Soft Brites Grape
- Crochet hook size H 5.0mm