Crochet Nautical Bag
Create this easy level Crochet Nautical Bag. This is using Bernat Handicrafter Holidays cotton yarn for the tutorial sample. The actual bag is just Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn. You can substitute with Bernat Handicrafter Yarn as well.
This bag is crocheted in sets of 2 rows to make 1 stripe. There is no cutting of yarn between the stripes, simply carry the yarn forward and you can easily burying it when you do the upper edge or bottom edge.
The bottom is crocheted from the outside inward. I haven’t seen a bag designed like that. So that was new to me.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Hexagon Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Textured Wheels Bag + Tutorial
- Crochet Bath Loofah Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Hat Pattern
- Crochet Pooling Infinity Scarf/Cowl Pattern
Use the tutorial if you need extra help.
Filmed in vertical format. Click full view screen to fill the screen for mobile devices.