Crochet Bath Loofah
A bubble bath, a soothing shower… oh look, a Crochet Loofah pattern. This is a 4 round project that is really so easy, it could be classified as a beginner level project.
The first round is 25 single crochets. Then the next 3 rounds get 3 double crochet in each stitch. In the end, the final round has 625 stitches. It’s what makes it so full looking.
Use the tutorial below if you need extra help.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Daisy Diamond Rug Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Lion Floor Fun Lounge Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Scrubbing Waffle Dishcloth Pattern + Tutorial
- Canning Jar Top Crochet Patterns