I looked at the bag closely and thought, if I just tackle this bag over seven days, I can do each section without overstressing myself. Of course, you can race ahead. I am thinking of filming this up as a Stitch Along.
Each Jewel Tone and Rainbow O'Gos has five colours each, and there are ten colours right there. I've decided to use Soft Navy instead of black as well.
I'm up for a challenge, and I think the finished sample looks sharp. I can also give further tips in the tutorial to assist with this. I will not do this as a formal stitch-along but film each section and add it to our YouTube Learning Channel as we go.
- Project Size: 17" wide x 12" tall without the handles
- Gauge: 12 sc and 15 rows
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is 60 stitches. Note that the beginning chain isn't multiples of 60 as the bag grows slightly before it settles at the 120 sts in the round.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 5.5 mm / I/9
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Super Saver
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: July 20, 2022
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Crochet Soften Their World Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Double Bobble Heart Square Pattern
- Rich Textures Cable Tote Bag
Bottom of Bag - Video 1
Voice instructions for the next step to complete the remaining tapestry section on your own.