What To Do With Caron One Pound Yarn
When it comes to value, nothing beats Caron One Pound! This machine washable and dryable worsted weight yarn has a wide range of shades and is available in an economical one pound skein. One skein makes 4 full-sized scarves.
I really love this yarn as the yarn ball feels like it lasts forever. A whole pound of yarn is a super terrific value. With a large assortment of yarn colours to choose, I feel creativity can be widely expressed without blowing the yarn budget.
From wearables to home decor accents, it’s a great multi-purpose yarn. It is also considered to be one of the leaders of yarn in the United States.
See All Colour Choices & Free Patterns
See all colour choices for this yarn at: Available Yarn Colours. The link also has free patterns for both knitters and crocheters to use.
Free Available Tutorials Featuring this Yarn
- One skein makes 4 scarves
- Content: 100% acrylic
- Ball Size: 454g / 16 oz, 742 meters / 812 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Worsted
- Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet accessories, garments, and home decor projects
Free Patterns Using Caron One Pound
All selections below have free tutorials to use as well.