Crochet Bavarian Stitch Pillow
Today, huge and chunky is in but for pillows, I like a mix of large and smaller pillows. I wanted to have instant success with an evening project and this checks that box. These don’t take long to make and you can whip up a set.
I created a set of 5 pillows which you will see below in our Pillow Gallery below.
The tutorial is slow, meaning, I explain what we are doing in detail. Once you get the concept, you won’t have to think much about it.
Where you will screw up the most is the corners in understanding that the corners have 3 sets of 4 trebles. I forgot that twice and had to frog to redo the corners. It happens.
More Home Decor Ideas
- Crochet Photography Tips with Free eBook
- Crochet Rectangle Thick Granny Blanket
- 38 Stellar Free Crochet & Knit Projects
- Crochet Radiating Star Blanket
- 37 Crochet Wedding Project Ideas