Crochet Drapey Cowl
This cowl was originated created with Patons Metallic Yarn but that yarn has become discontinued. The pattern is still wonderful and I used Caron Simply Soft instead. This is a beginner level crochet project.
The Crochet Drapey Cowl has 4 rounds that repeat itself. One round of trebles, and 3 rounds of single crochet. It’s a great first-time project for beginners but is also an easy one for experienced crocheters who really don’t want to concentrate too hard.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Wafflin’ Around Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Study of Texture Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Fair Isle Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Boomerang Shawl Pattern
- Mitts Free Crochet Patterns
The tutorial is available below for your extra help if required.
More Cowl Ideas