Crochet Faux Mongolian Lamb Pillow Pattern
The Crochet Faux Mongolian Lamb Pillow is a technique that we have seen used for Cabbage Patch looking doll hair. This is using Red Heart Hygge yarn.
The concept uses the loop stitch. The instructions have a diagram of how it is done.
You will use your finger to create the loop and it will be consistent. If you prefer the loops, then don’t cut them. You cut the loops and split the plies to form the look you see in the picture.
- Crochet Faux Cable Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Flower Patch Granny Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Faux Popcorn Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Scrubbing Up Dishcloth Pattern
- 9 Free Crochet Hat Patterns for 18″ Dolls