Inspired by texture and simplicity. We transition from a round flower motif to a square box to put the flower inside the box. With a bit of window dressing to highlight the flower inside the box.
The granny square has 11 rounds and is 11" x 11". I would use a whip stitch to sew your squares together.
Using Caron Simply Soft yarn.
- Flower Power Crochet Table Runner + Tutorial
- Crochet Along Flora Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Square Bears + Tutorial
- Crochet Frog Backpack Pattern
- Crochet Stroller Blanket Pattern