Crochet Spiral Pillows
Use this free pattern called the Crochet Spiral Pillow to create a pillow to kneel down at a picnic or comfortably sit on the ground. This uses Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn as it’s 100% cotton and easy to maintain. Lily Sugar’n Cream is grown and processed in the USA, dyed in Canada. Making this a 100% North American yarn product.
- Crochet Bobble-licious Pillow + Tutorial
- Crochet C2C Apples Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Breezy Loop Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Big Granny Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Granny Floor Cushion Pattern
The pattern really does work in a spiral. Inside the pattern, there is a crochet diagram too to follow for those who are more visual. Add a handle for easy carrying if you wish.
More Pillow Ideas