Crochet Double Take Pillow
This Crochet Double Take Pillow is actually the Corner to Corner Concept. The front panel is truly 4 panels that are sewn together to form the pattern. You can do the same for the back but you can also cheat the system and do a solid back panel for the pillow like I did.
- Crochet Cactus Pillow
- Crochet Sandbar Textured Pillow + Tutorial
- Knit Wicker Stitch Pillow
- Crochet Movie Theatre Pillows
- 47 Crochet Shawls List + Tutorials
- 33 Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- 12 Team Spirit Crochet Project Ideas
Using a 16″ Square Pillow Form that can be found in various craft stores including Walmart, these are pretty easy to find. I used a 3.5 mm Size E for my project so it would be a bit tighter. I know I am a loose crocheter so by reducing my hook, I tightened up my stitch work.
For my version, I used 4 colours of the Red Heart With Love. Makes for a modern and long-lasting pillow covering.