The Crochet Striped Baby Coat is pretty straight forward. Starting from the top going down to the bottom.
After the yoke, the jacket flares out a bit to provide extra room for when the baby is sitting up to cover over top a diaper and etc.
Try this free pattern and use the tutorial below for extra help if required.
- Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Hexagon Motifs Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Hurry Down Baby Sweater Pattern
- Crochet Baby Shawl Collar Cardigan Pattern
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Cardigan Pattern