The Crochet Textured Lattice Lapghan pattern is a 4-row repeat and easy to remember. Long stitches for a faster crochet blanket.
This is using the new format of Red Heart Super Saver in O’Go format and the colour is called Newsprint. It gives the blanket the crisscross look if you step back from the project as you crochet it.
As mentioned, there are four rows in the repeat. Every other row is a single crochet row so you don’t need to bang your head against the wall for that row. The others have the texture and in a short time, you can get used to the stitchwork and make it work.
- Chunky Crochet Short Row Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Inspired Stripe Sampler Blanket Pattern
- 6 Crochet Everybody Wave Patterns
- Single Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Crochet Quick and Easy Scarf Pattern