Mindful Making Lookbook
The newest lookbook in the Yarnspirations Family is called Mindful Making. I think if you are looking for something that is a step above ordinary, this lookbook is up your alley.
As always, each pattern inside the lookbooks is free. You just need to click onto the pattern picture and it will forward you to the pattern.
- Crochet Sea to Shining Sea Throw Pattern
- Bernat Blankets & Buddies Pattern Book
- Baby Sneaker Booties Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Purrrfect Cat Play Rug Pattern + Tutorial
- American Flag Baby Crochet Blanket Pattern
My favourites inside this lookbook are the crochet shawls and the square bears! The one shawl is using Patons Grace. Just wow. It looks amazing in person too! So if free patterns are up your alley. Take a look at this new collection of free patterns! I am working on some tutorials for the lookbook now.
View the Free Look Book.
Comment on “Lookbook: Mindful Making Crochet Patterns”
You were bang on, with bells on??
Comments are closed.