The Loom Knit Santa Hat is a fun and easy accessory to have to wear at a parade or close to Christmas time.
The brim is using Bernat Pipsqueak that is double stranded for thickness. It’s the iconic look of the fluffy white brims that Santa would wear.
The body of the hat is also double-stranded of using two yarns at once to compensate for the gauge of the loom. These make for quick and almost error-proof projects.
- Crochet Santa Candy Jar
- Crochet Santa Snuggle Sack Pattern
- Crochet C2C Santa Square Pattern
- Crochet Candy Cane Santa Bag Pattern
- Loom Knit So Soft Baby Hats – Tutorial Included
- Loom Knit Santa Stocking Pattern – Tutorial Included
This is how to change the colour at the brim. Same method for doing cuffs on socks or stockings. It’s demonstrated below.