The trick to finishing a loom knitting hat is to ensure the loom is turned upside down.
- Cut the strand at the end of the project about 24″ long.
- Feed the strand through a tapestry needled and use the needle to scoop off the loops and slide down the strand.
- Once all are collected, pull tight and the top of the hat will finish off beautifully.
- Sewing the top permanently shut by crisis cross across the top of the hat to pull the hole shut.
- Sink the needle down through the top of the and hat and secure on the inside of the hat.
- Add a pom if you wish.
- Loom Knitting for Beginners – What to Buy
- Tips & Tricks for Crochet Free eBook
- Loom Knitting: Adult Ribbed Hat Pattern
- Loom Knitting: Brims for Hats without Sewing
- Loom Knit So Soft Baby Hats