Misty Chevron Knit Shawl with Caron Latte Cakes
Are you looking for the perfect beginner knit shawl to make with two balls of Caron Latte Cakes? The Misty Chevron Knit Shawl blends time-tested knitting shapes with modern, super soft, amazingly fluffy yarn texture. This is a great free pattern to use to learn knitting increases, including knit front & back (kfb), and yarn over (yo), building on basic knit and purl stitches. The self-striping Caron Latte Cakes highlight the geometry of this extra-cozy shawl.
Michaels.com is not the same site as Michaels.ca. This pattern appears on Michaels.com. For Canadians, your computers may direct you to Michaels.ca. If you want this pattern, you need to change the country to the USA to have access. If you are on the Michaels Canada website, this link will appear as an error.
- Top Down Funnel Neck Knit Pullover(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Knit Keep Warm Cowl(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 22 Portable Knit and Crochet Projects(Opens in a new browser tab)
- What To Do With Caron Cotton Cakes
- Crochet Faux Popcorn Cowl + Tutorial