Reading Time: < 1 minute
Knit Keep Warm Cowl
The Knit Keep Warm Cowl is designed by Rohn Strong. It is a mix of knit and purl stitches in a special sequence to get the look you see. The cowl is 22.5″ in circumference and 9.5″ high.
This is using the new Red Heart Heat Wave. This yarn heats up about 12 degrees F in daylight. It’s a specialty yarn that is light sensitive and activates with UV exposure.
- How to Crochet A Cowl for Beginners + Tutorial
- Blanket-ez Knit Cable Scarf + Tutorial
- Crochet Staggered Stripes Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Front Post Trebles Square + Tutorial
- Crowd Braids Cowl + Tutorial
Red Heart Heat Wave Ideas
More Cowl Ideas