The Crochet Red Heart April Flowers Wreath is cheerful and easy to crochet.
You will yarn wrap the styrofoam ring and strategize the colouring for it. You see in certain sections they are using variegated yarn. That’s a creative element you can decide for yourself.
Each one of the flowers is quick and easy to do. You may want to wet block the flowers before applying them with hot glue.
I used Patons Alpaca Blend for my flowers that have more of a roving look. It’s something that can used for a long season and then put back up in the Spring. I love the idea of the buttons but I am lazy. I would most likely glue the buttons on.
- 42 April Showers / May Flowers Crochet & Knit Patterns
- JOANN Stitch Along Spring 2020 Pattern
- Crochet Striped Mitered Dishcloth Pattern
- Crochet Mini Mock-Rame Wall Hanging Pattern
- Crochet Cranberry Dream Cardigan Pattern