For fun, I made 1 hat starting with Dusty Gray and the other is Soft Navy. For the second hat, I reversed the order. You will have enough yarn on both O'Gos to make a third hat. You should know Red Heart Super Saver and Red Heart Super Saver O'Go in solid colours are the same yardages per ball.
Stock up for your holiday gift-giving and also participate in charities where keeping others warm is a priority. The great thing about these hats is that you can crochet in the summertime without a blanket sitting on top of you. Small and portable projects.
- 137 Knit & Crochet Free Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 53 Charity Pattern Ideas(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Scandinavian Snowflake Throw Pattern
- 5 New Designs with Red Heart Super Saver Ombre
- Mosaic Stitch Along with Rosina
- Baby Waffle Stitch Blanket