Bee Happy Flowers
Learn how easy it is to crochet bee happy flowers. The possibilities are unlimited.
Picture has two yarns mixed together. Bernat Super Value and no name Glitter yarn to add some sparkle. You don’t need to mix two yarns together but I did this to give the flower an extra shimmering look. Changing yarn thickness and types of yarn will affect this pattern. Thicker yarns will make this flower super huge and thinner will make mini sizes of this flower. There is no wrong answer, decide what works for you.
You can also change colour in each rotation but should note that the inside colours of the flower don’t really get a lot of opportunity to be shown. The last two revolutions is what you will primarily see.
CH = Chain, SL = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet
- Create slip knot and chain 4. SL to the beginning stitch to form ring.
- CH 1 and SC 12 times around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- CH 1 and SC 3 times into each stitch around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- CH 3 and DC 3 times into each stitch around the ring. SL to the beginning CH of this rotation.
- *Ch 3 and SC into the next stitch and repeat * all the way around. SL to the beginning of this rotation.
- Fasten off and fluff up flower accordingly.