Patterns for Crochet Crowns
Yesterday on The Crochet Crowd Facebook wall, one of the crocheters posted a fabulous crocheted baby crown. I fell in love with it and had to search out for a pattern. I thought it would be fun to make some of these for my granddaughters to play with when they come to visit Gigi. These are also great for photo ops and birthdays to make little ones feel special.
I crocheted up the Princess Crown using a two strands of sparkly yarn. I thought it would be fun to add the beads at the picots of the crown.
Do you have any little princesses in your life?
- Crochet Newborn Crown – for very precious photo ops.
- Crochet Flower Girl Crown – features pretty little flower buds.
- Basically Beautiful Crown – for ages 5+, because what little girl doesn’t love looking like a princess.
- Crochet Tiara Pattern – has a ribbon tie in the back to adjust it to many sizes.
- Prince Charming – because your little boys need to feel special too.
- Twilight Mermaid Crown – quick pattern with Red Heart Boutique.
- Princess Crown – sized from newborn to adult, including a matching doll size.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd