25 Crochet Holiday Ideas and Patterns
Have you looked at the calendar lately? Did you realize that Christmas is 10 weeks from today?! Are you in need of any holiday ideas to crochet quickly?
I have found some patterns to inspire your creativity. I do realize that there are many other holidays besides Christmas, so don’t feel limited and use the colours that mean something special to you. Remember as Mikey always says, “You are the Artist!”.
Enjoy these Holiday Ideas and Patterns
- Eat, Drink & Be Merry – wine bottle cozy and glass markers crocheted in holiday colours to brighten your table.
- Junco Elf Hat – great beginner pattern for babies thru 10 years old child.
- Mini Cuffed Christmas Stocking – strung together would make a nice banner style decor for your home.
- Grinch Wreath – oh, he’s a mean one, Mr. Grinch. But this wreath will make your heart grow.
- Holiday Poncho – you will look so festive at the upcoming parties if you try this one.
- Spanish Holiday Shawl – an elegant piece you will be proud to wear or gift.
- Holiday Table Topper – this is a stunning piece that will really wow your guests.
- Christmas Bell Ornament – an easy video tutorial to decorate your holiday tree.
- Mason Jar Lid Covers – fill a jar with a special treat and this gives your gift a beautiful presentation.
- Holiday Ornament Tawashi – make many of these and keep on hand for those last-minute gifts that always pop up.
- Snowman Stocking Stuffer Gift Sack – super cute way to hold those little stocking stuffer surprises.
- Ribbon Christmas Tree – another quick idea to crochet a colourful ornament.
- Santa’s Helper Gift Bag – fun elf details make this an awesome gift presentation.
- Sparkling Infinity Scarf – to brighten up those chilly winter days.
- Holiday Napkin Ring – lovely addition for your holiday entertaining.
- Christmas Star Ornament – so many possibilities for decorating with this simple one.
- Sparkling Lace Jar Cozy – another fabulous decor idea.
- Mini Stocking Advent Calendar – neat idea for an Advent calendar to fill with treats.
- Christmas Elf – nice amigurumi design that would be cute on a shelf.
- Santa Tissue Box Cover – so jolly!
- Holiday Swirled Coaster – gift a set with a nice mug and special coffee or cocoa.
- Holiday Planter Cover – perfect addition to decorate your poinsettia plants.
- It’s a Wrap – a poinsettia flower that could be used to wrap your gifts that would even make Martha jealous.
- Holiday Barrette – little girls will love this to wear this one.
- Holiday Ripple Afghan – bulky yarn will make this classic hook up in time for the holiday.
- Crochet Cupcakes Pom-Pom Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- 16 Sweaters And Cardigan Gift Ideas
- Crochet Canadian Maple Leaf Flag Dishcloth Pattern
- Football Lover’s Throw Pattern
- Crochet Mesh Top Pattern + Tutorial
More Crochet Collections to Enjoy
- Popular post