Learn how to crochet this Cool Casual Shawl. This project is super fabulous as it starts at the top and works down. This means you can make the shawl as long as you want.
Due to the design, you can be versatile in switching your yarn or hook size to compensate for it. The yarn, this time, was Patons Kroy Socks FX. I used two colours which were Cowboy and Casual Colors.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Simply Shawl + Tutorial
- Project Ideas for Caron Cotton Cakes
- Crochet Pink Ribbon Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Simply Soft Stripes Afghan + Tutorial
- 25 Most Loved Projects on Ravelry by Yarnspirations
Comments on “Cool Casual Shawl Pattern + Tutorial”
Please show how to change colors. I really like this shawl. I am 82 years old and I want to make it for myself. Thank you very much.
Here is a video on how to change colours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUoVqxs60M Best wishes.
No blue button
Love yourchannel and the tutorials
Comments are closed.