Crochet Butterfly Graphgan
Sarah is known for her super adorable projects. With kids of her own, she has the touch of making crochet not only fun for us adults but also so cute that kids alike will enjoy a finished project created from our hands.
More Corner to Corner (C2C) Graphghan Patterns
- Elf Crochet Square
- Sleigh Crochet Square
- Snowman Crochet Square
- Christmas Crochet Tree Square
- Santa Crochet Square
- Crochet Polar Bear Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans + Tutorial
- Crochet Moose Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans + Tutorial
- Crochet Bear Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans + Tutorial
- Crochet Forget Me Not Flower Corners to Corner (C2C) Pictorial Squares for Afghans + Tutorial
- Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet Project Gallery
Sarah has provided, not only the instructions to follow, but also photographic pictures on how to do the steps too. I have to admit, I’m not one to make photographic tutorials as it takes a special eye to position hands and projects in a way that makes it easy to follow without a lot of description.
So what you are looking at it is 6 squares with the butterflies placed into the square through Graphghan Techniques. For those who are really paying attention, you will notice the graph is done with double crochets and not single crochet. What does that mean? This means you will finish much quicker!
More Inspiration by Repeat Crafter Me
Sarah was also the inspiration behind our Crochet Corner to Corner Conceptual Video on how to do graphgans using Corner to Corner. If you want to try something in Corner to Corner, give the video below a whirl. Just keep in mind the tutorial below isn’t the same concept as the Butterfly Graphghan.