This is such a great pillow pattern to create for any room, especially if you have
yarn ends you are looking to use up. You could also easily use this Circle In The Square Pillows to wip up a matching throw by crocheting up squares and seam them together finishing with a fun little border.
This easy pillow pattern is a fun little granny that goes from a circle to a square, designed by Marianne Forrestal. The pattern was worked up using RED HEART® Super Saver® it would look great in almost any colour combination, from Christmas colours to spring colours.
- Crochet Christmas Holiday Throw Pattern
- Full Circle Crochet Pillow Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Circle in Squares Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Catherine Wheel Afghan Pattern
- Knit Brights Hats & Mitts Garland Pattern
Comment on “Crochet Circle In The Square Pillow Pattern”
I joined this crowd a long time ago but seem to have been dropped from the group. Don’t know why???
Comments are closed.