Crochet Cruises Free Pattern Book
The Crochet Cruises had a free pattern book that was designed by our very own Diva Dan. Pattern collaboration with Yarnspirations, Jeanne Steinhilber and myself, Michael Sellick.
The free pattern book for crochet cruisers was printed by JOANN Fabrics and Crafts. The concept of the pattern book was to give cruisers a yearbook like pattern books as their workshop patterns throughout their cruise. Cruisers could flip through and do what they wanted during their workshop and free time on the ship.
Cruisers used their books as intended, like yearbooks. Some getting others to sign their book. Information exchanging in the back. Making notes and etc.
We are not distributing these books for sale. However, you are welcome to print them out on your own to use.
- Sportacular Afghans for Him by Karen Barnes
- How to Crochet Roseanne’s Iconic Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Star Stitch Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Braids Scarf Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Sashay Shawl Pattern