Crochet Dip Edge Basket
Using 2 strands of Bernat Blanket yarn, you can create a basket to hold your yarn, toys or other things. Easy to follow a free crochet pattern.
This is the Crochet Dip Edge Basket. It’s the flat base then ends up going up the side. The entire basket is single crochet and works up quickly.
The tutorial will give you some tips and the handles are unique. You can customize the basket for any diameter or height you wish as well.
- Crochet Easter Egg Wreath Pattern
- Crochet Wasp Nest Deterrent Pattern
- Crochet Deja V Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Spoked Granny Square Pattern
- Crochet 3 Sizes of Mason Jar Cozies Pattern