The Crochet Pineapple Lace Shawl is an old pattern that has resurfaced. Created originally for Bernat Handicrafter, it has come back using the Red Heart Croquette yarn. Bernat Handicrafter Thread has been discontinued.
I filmed the original video and the pattern is exactly the same. You can use the same video using 4 'puck' size balls of yarn.
The video has a small change in the introduction but everything else is the same. I did sub the hook inside the video. For this size, the pattern states 2.75 mm / C hook.
- Book Review: Natures Gifts by Sara Leighton
- 27 Crochet Christmas Holiday Blankets eBook
- Crochet Clay Classy Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Virus Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Striping Shells Shawl Pattern