Crochet Polka Dotty Hat
It’s just fun, meet the Crochet Polka Dotty Hat. This is using tapestry crochet techniques to hide the yarn under the stitches when the colour is not in use.
Caron X Pantone has so many awesome colours to choose from. You could really mix up the polka dot rounds to something that fits your personality the best.
Be creative and try something new.
We have a similar, but slightly different pattern for Going Dotty Hat. The Polka Dotty Hat version has smaller dots and is closer to together.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Going Dotty Hat Pattern
- Crochet Lacy Cluster Cowl
- Crochet Zig-Zag Rectangular Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Sporty Tank Top Pattern
- Crochet Hexagon Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
Going Dotty Hat
This is a different pattern but you can find it here.