Elegant and sophisticated look, this Crochet Snoodle is incredible. What is a snoodle? It is the combination of a cowl that can slide up over the head to be like a hood.
Fabulous attention to the detailed stitches combined with natural-looking buttons for a refined look. This is using Canoe by Sugar Bush Yarns.
This design is by Michelle Moore of Sentry Box Designs for Sugar Bush Yarns. See more of Michelle’s designs below.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Mystical Cape Pattern
- Crochet Hug Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Daisy Diamond Rug Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Ridge Stitch Pouf Pattern
- Crochet Hooded Cable Scarf Pattern