The Art of Crochet: Modern Afghans and more from Cypress|Textiles (Designer Profile)
With over 250 blankets in her complete portfolio, Rachele Carmona’s afghans combine modern layouts and familiar crochet motifs. Each blanket is a bit of a surprise, asymmetry, and whimsey, balancing together for beautiful results. Her signature chevron, floral, and geometric shapes work together in an impressive collection of patterns.
Unsure where to start? We love the free stash-buster afghans in her Relaxghans Ebook, including the Good Vibes design (see pic).
More Ideas for Crochet Designers
- Want to be A Crochet Designer
- What Programs to Write Crochet Pattern PDFs?
- What Program Do I Use to Make Crochet Diagrams?
- New Colours Added to Caron One Pound
- Distributing Crochet Patterns & Building Customers(Opens in a new browser tab)