The Art of Crochet: Modern Afghans and more from Cypress|Textiles (Designer Profile)
With over 250 blankets in her complete portfolio, Rachele Carmona’s afghans combine modern layouts and familiar crochet motifs. Each blanket is a bit of a surprise, asymmetry, and whimsey, balancing together for beautiful results. Her signature chevron, floral, and geometric shapes work together in an impressive collection of patterns.
Take a look through her dozens of patterns (more than a few are free!) at Cypress|Textiles Gallery, and download them via her online store.
Unsure where to start? We love the free stash-buster afghans in her Relaxghans Ebook, including the Good Vibes design (see pic).
More Ideas for Crochet Designers
- Want to be A Crochet Designer
- What Programs to Write Crochet Pattern PDFs?
- What Program Do I Use to Make Crochet Diagrams?
- New Colours Added to Caron One Pound
- Distributing Crochet Patterns & Building Customers(Opens in a new browser tab)
Comments on “Cypress Textiles: Art meets Crochet”
No blue button
Comments are closed.