Finger Knit Seed Stitch Blanket
The Finger Knit Seed Stitch Blanket is a combination of knit and purl working opposite to each other. You can use the pre-formed loops of Bernat Blanket-ez or even Bernat EZ Wool yarn to make this blanket.
Give those fingers a stretch and a workout while you whip up this pretty Seed Stitch Blanket or one of the other EZ Wool Blanket Patterns.
- Crochet Broadway Afghan + Tutorial(Opens in a new browser tab)
- #7 Jumbo Weight Projects(Opens in a new browser tab)
- What to Do with Caron Cotton Cakes
- Crochet Christmas Balls – 5 Sizes
- Striped 1 – 3 Year Old Crochet Hat
Projects & Starting Tutorials
This yarn can be substituted with Bernat Blanket-ez Yarn.