Using the crochet split single stitch. We have a larger size basket for this concept if you are interested. I will link it below.
As I did with the larger ones, this stitch is hard to see at the very beginning of a tight circle and maybe converting the few rounds with regular single crochet so it becomes more obvious to see the splitting of the single crochet.
- Crochet Hanging Planter Pattern
- 6 Happy Plants Crochet Patterns
- Round Circles Crochet Wall Hanging Pattern
- How to do Split Single Crochet Stitch aka Splsc
- Crochet Baby on the O'Go Blanket
Not available at this time but you can leave me a comment to let me know.
One and Done Large Baskets
These ones are using the entire O'Go to make just one. You can get the free pattern and link to the video tutorials here.