The Crochet Textured Blocks Dishcloth is a very easy repeat once you get moving on the free pattern. This pattern idea came in as a request on YouTube to demonstrate how to do the block work itself.
Once we get the pattern started, row 4 continually repeats until you get the dishcloth to be 6.5" long. Then you will conclude the final 3 rows of it to have it match how you started it.
I found this really easy to do and was doing it in front of the TV watching Harry Potter. Easy to follow the plot and crochet, mind you, I have seen the movie more times than I can count.
- Fisherman's Fog Crochet Wrap Pattern
- Knit Baby Dino Claws Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Snug A Saurus Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Scalloped Dishcloth Pattern
- Crochet Easy Granny Dishcloth Pattern
- Knit Beginner Dishcloth Pattern
Launching April 1st