Beginner Knit Dishcloth
Learn to knit with a Knit Beginner Dishcloth sample. Using 4.5 mm or US & Knitting Needles to make this sample.
- A tutorial below showing you how to cast on. You will need 38 stitches on the needles before starting to do the knit stitch.
- Once you are ready, go to the second video to learn how to do the knit stitch. You will do the knit stitch until the cloth is 8″. One ready, go to the next video.
- Finally, go to the third video to learn to cast off.
More Knitting Ideas
- 34 Nautical Inspired Crochet and Knit Projects
- Knitting Tools to Get You Started
- Arm Knitting
- 4th of July Knitting eBook
- Can I Crochet or Knit on a Plane?
- Free Crochet Workshop for Beginners + Tutorial
The same stitch used, cast on 38 using 4.5 mm / US & Knitting Needles. 1 Ball of Lily Sugar’n Cream is needed.