Tunisian Spiral Shawl
The Tunisian Spiral Shawl was developed by Dela Wilkins in wondering if the Knit Slash Stripe Shawl could be done in Tunisian. With Tunisian Hook with extension cord in hand, she modified the Yarnspirations pattern to using the Tunisian Knit Stitch.
The pattern is really super easy with doing quick identification on how many rows to do before the indent of the 2 stitches to bind off. The tutorial will take you through the beginning of doing a cast on and reviewing of the Tunisian Knit Stitch prior to getting into the project. However, if you know how to do the knit stitch, just fast forward.
- Crochet Slice of Nice Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Nightberry Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Canyon Fringe Poncho
- Colorful Cogs Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Nesting V-Stitch Concept