Pattern updated on The Crochet Crowd only.
The Crochet Rainbow Burst Cover is a neat way to personalize some furniture for your living space. I originally was filming this pattern and realized my sample was way too big. Upon further investigation, I realized the gauge is incorrect and put myself on a quest to solve this pattern. The pattern has been updated to a 2.5 mm / B hook to get the finished size to match.
Unstretched, the cover is 14" but has opportunities to stretch around larger diameters.
The pattern is not complicated but requires counting. The excellent design eliminates the flat edges of a circle by changing the location for the expansion so it's more like a perfect circle. Using the Spike Stitch creates a light texture to not interfere with the use of the stool.
I have filmed a tutorial originally with the 5.5 mm / I Hook suggested but as you will see, I came to realize it and in round 29, the sample is changed out with a note at the beginning of the tutorial to change the hook size. I crocheted this 5 times to get the right size to match the designer's sizing.
- Satisfying Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Center Burst Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Celebration Square Pattern
- Crochet Baby Cakes Baby Poncho - 3 Sizes
- 25 Corner to Corner Grapghan Patterns
- Study of Ombre Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Mikey's Moon Gate for Landscaping Design
- Gazebo Wind Spinner Crochet Pattern
- Getting Involved in Crisis Situations