Just for kicks, I thought I would share some confessions or quirks I have with you all.
- A really dumb fact about me is that I cannot chew gum and walk at the same time. I don’t know why or how that is possible.
- I get bored extremely quick. It’s part of my workaholic nature. It’s why most of my crochet projects are flooded with colours. Changing colours is a symbol of growth and accomplishment for me.
- I drive my car super cautious. I’ve never been one to be impressed by fancy cars or people who feel the need to speed or squeal their tires at a stop light.
- Daniel and I have a rule, one of us will drive one direction and the other will drive us back. We have only 1 car between us and we feel that the driving should be a shared responsibility.
- The only meals I can make are Kraft Dinner, Hot Dogs and Hamburgers. If Daniel is leaving for the night and I need to prepare my own supper, you can bet 80% it will be a couple of peanut butter sandwich.
- I have Tinnitus. It’s the constant ringing of the ears. Some days it’s so bad I can barely stand it. After I eat or drink is the loudest. I listen to music most of the time to drown it out.
- I’m cheap. If I see a bargain and it’s something I want, I will pick it up… I’m a price shopper. If at the grocery store there is a sale on one item and not the other and they are both the same thing, but different brand, you can guarantee that I will select the cheapest item, even if just 10 cents cheaper.
- I am 7 out of 10 times most likely to leave a store never buying anything if an associate or owner doesn’t say hello. I like to feel welcomed; however, I don’t like to be harassed to buy either.
- We have two budgie birds. They are boys and about 8 years old. The green one is called Kiwi and the blue one is Blueberry. They are cute but I don’t bother with them much. Blueberry has learned to karate kick; however, his legs are short and can’t kick anything. It’s pretty cute.
- I love to buy yarn. I will only buy yarn if I know the yarn can be found by my fans. If I think the yarn is too exclusive or hard to get for my audience, I will most likely love the yarn but not purchase it, nor will I run any tutorials using it. The disgruntled email for people complaining to me about not finding the yarn is a bit much depending on how my mood is when I get the email.
- At the end of the day, Riverstone, our cat, is likely to sit on my chest and cuddle with me. She doesn’t do that with Daniel. Daniel likes to play rough with her and she loves that. She comes to me for the gentle goodnight rub down before bedtime.
Do you have any quirks to share?