Fur-Inity Mobius / Infinity Scarf or Cowl
Learn to crochet a fun fur mobius cowl. It’s fun and easy.
Size 10 mm or N Size Crochet Hook
This project will measure 30″ in Diameter & 8″ wide. It seriously takes about 1 hour to make.
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, HDC = Half Double Crochet, ST – Stitch, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Use Red Heart Super Saver and Moxie at the same time when doing the body of this infinity scarf.
- Chain 55, at the end ensure the chain isn’t twisted up and attach to the BEG CH with a SL ST. DO NOT TURN.
- Continue in the same direction, 1st stitch will be SC, 2nd will be HDC, then DC all the way back to the BEG CH.
- Turn the work so it has a permanent 180 degree twist. You will begin to DC on the bottom side of the stitching. You will not see any stitches, just DC into the gap space. You will crochet continuously now around and around until you run out of yarn.
- On the final 9 stitches, leave 3 feet of yarn. 3 HDC, then 3 SC, and THEN 3 SL ST.
- Fasten off colour and add second Patons Moxie without Red Heart Super Saver colour to do one row around the perimeter.
- Fasten Off and weave in the ends.